All Bookings are subject to our terms & conditions.
- Credit/Debit card details are required to confirm bookings; a deposit equivalent to the first night’s stay is required at the time of booking and will be taken as an acceptance of our terms & conditions. ONLY credit/debit cards authorised by the card holder will be accepted (if card holder is not available, then proof of authorisation must be given at time of booking). Most major credit cards accepted except AMEX
- Pets -Marine Court cannot accommodate pets of any description.
- Children over the age of 16 only can be accommodated at Marine Court.
- Conduct – We reserve the right to eject any Guest who does not comply with our terms & conditions or whose behaviour is deemed to be disruptive, threatening, abusive or otherwise inappropriate. In any instance, if you are asked to leave, any monies will not be refunded and the full cost of the booking is payable.
- Smoking – Marine Court has a Non-smoking policy throughout the building however, guests are welcome to smoke on the patio at the front of the building. If smoking does occur in the room a charge will be made for the cost of deep cleaning, and any night’s stay a room is deemed unbookable to allow cleaning and airing to take place, plus any costs associated finding alternative accommodation for other Guests due to use the room. Please note this could amount to a substantial sum (typically in excess of £500).
- Car Parking – Free private car parking may be available – Marine Court cannot be held responsible for any damage or theft to the vehicle or its contents.
- Damages – We are sure that you will take care whilst you stay with us, and we acknowledge that accidents sometimes happen. We do however reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages which we consider to be deliberately or recklessly caused, for any items discovered missing after you depart or for the cost of the room for any time period for which it is considered un-usable due to damage. In agreeing to our terms and conditions, you authorise us to charge this amount to the debit/ credit card used to secure the booking. If the damage/breakages are discovered after you depart, you will be notified of any charges in writing, email or phone, as soon as is reasonably practicable.