Keeping things safe for our Guests at Marine Court Hotel
We have always considered cleanliness to be the most important part of our success.
However, in response to the Covid-19 virus we will be taking extra steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. With this in mind certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Following the guidelines from the government, the following recommendations will be in place during your stay to ensure your time at Marine Court is as safe as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we will be happy to help.
What You can expect from us: –
- We will ensure each room is thoroughly cleaned & sanitised in between stays.
- Our check in times are from 4.00pm to 8.00pm. We ask that Guests communicate a specific time of arrival as we are only able to check in one room at a time.
- We kindly request that all Guests adhere to the social distancing guidelines during their stay.
- Hand Gel will be provided in the front entrance; we ask all Guests to use this on entering & before going up to their room.
- In order to maintain social distancing, at busy times we will be operating several sittings, we will allocate your time’s on arrival. This is so we can sanitise all areas between sittings.
- The buffet section will be closed; however, we will still be offering all the usual items via table service instead.
- You will be allocated a table (your room number will be on the table) each day.
- All food is prepared here in our kitchen and only by ourselves.
- Again Hand Gel will be provided and we ask all Guests to use this on entering the dining room.
- We have removed all soft furnishings from our bedrooms to prevent the risk of virus transmission, so please excuse the room not looking as decorative & as pretty as they usually would, but our view is safety over aesthetics.
- The bar will remain closed for the foreseeable future. We can provide drinks in the form of mini bottles of spirits with mixers, bottled beers & wine to be brought to your room, or the outside patio. (please bear in mind we may not be available at all times to provide this service)
- There will be no access to the Guest bar, lounge & dining room after breakfast service. We are prepared to set up a table in the dining room (with prior notice) should any Guest wish to eat any hot takeaway food in the evening, up to a maximum of 3 tables. We would kindly ask that no hot food is taken to your room.
- We will be offering a daily room cleaning service, providing the room is vacated by 10.30am. Alternatively if you do not wish us to enter your room during your stay, we will leave any top up items outside.
- All DVD’s & books have been removed to prevent cross contamination.
- If you need to use the iron & ironing board, once you have returned it to its proper place, please let us know so that we may disinfect.
- For all other information please refer to our Information book in your room.
- Should you require any further assistance during your stay, or if it is in our power to enhance your stay, please do not hesitate to let us know. The best way to do this is via “Whats App” or text to 07791051778, or via email email@example.com
What we expect from you: –
- To adhere to all social distancing measures when in public areas and respect the concerns of other Guests.
- To wear masks in all public places & the dining room until seated.
- Wash your hands as per Government Guidelines.
- To use the Hand Gel provided and as requested.
- If you show any signs of having the virus then you must immediately go and get tested by contacting
- If positive, you will need to leave immediately & self isolate at home. If that is not possible and you have to self-isolate here, we may have to charge you for all bookings that have to be cancelled.
- To “Stay Aware” & Safe
Many thanks for your understanding & co-operation during these difficult times.
Russ & Karen