|LOW SEASON - February - May / Oct - December 2014 (excluding Bank Holidays)||HIGH SEASON - Bank Holidays and June - September 2014|
|Single||£ 50.00||£ 50.00|
|Standard Double||£ 68.00||£ 72.00|
|Double Sea View||£ 75.00||£ 80.00|
|Twin Sea View||£ 82.00||£ 86.00|
|King Sea View||£ 80.00||£ 84.00|
|Super King Sea View||£ 82.00||£ 86.00|
|Family Suite (2 bedrooms & en suite bathroom)||
£ 102.00 - 2 Adults, 1 Child
£ 102.00 - 2 Adults, 1 Child
|Executive Suite||£ 99.00||£ 99.00|
All room rates are per room per night unless otherwise stated and include full English breakfast and Car Parking.
Family Suite – maximum of 2 adults & 2 children. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 8. Children of 16 and over are charged as an adult.
All rooms have either en suite shower room or bathroom.
A non refundable deposit equivalent to the first nights stay is required. This is payable on booking. Cancellations less than seven days prior to check in will result in the full length of stay being charged, unless a subsequent booking can be secured by either party. We advise all Guests to ensure they have adequate travel insurance in case any unforeseen circumstances result in last minute cancellations.
We accept all major credit and debit cards (excluding AMEX). Please note that a 2% surcharge will be added to your bill when paying with a credit card.
Please note that bookings made online may be subject to commission charges.
All Bookings are subject to our terms & conditions.
1. Credit card details are required to confirm bookings and will be taken as an acceptance of our terms & conditions. ONLY credit cards authorised by the card holder will be accepted (if card holder is not available, then proof of authorisation must be given at time of booking). Most major credit cards accepted except AMEX
2. Subject to our discretion, Marine Court reserves the right to refuse check-in, or ask guests to leave without refund or explanation if guests are found to act inappropriately e.g. rude or threatening behaviour to staff or guests, putting others at risk of harm, disturbance of Marine Court etc...
3. Marine Court has a Non-smoking policy throughout the building however, guests are welcome to smoke on the patio at the front of the building.
4. Car Parking - Free private car parking may be available – Marine Court cannot be held responsible for any damage or theft to the vehicle or its contents.
5. We are sure that you will take care whilst you stay with us, and we acknowledge that accidents sometimes happen. We do however reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages which we consider to be deliberately or recklessly caused, for any items discovered missing after you depart or for the cost of the room for any time period for which it is considered un-usable due to damage. In agreeing to our terms and conditions, you authorise us to charge this amount to the debit/ credit card used to secure the booking. If you paid your deposit by cheque, you will receive an invoice for the charges to be settled on departure. If the damage/breakages are discovered after you depart, you will be notified of any charges in writing as soon as is reasonably practicable, to be settled by return of post.